Pre construction Condos
6 Advantages of Pre Construction Condos
1. Selection & Customization – There is more variety and customization available for preconstruction than resale properties. You can choose cabinets, counter tops, etc.
2. Simplicity – A buyer can put a small deposit down on a presale and continuing living in their existing home until the presale is ready for occupation. Any issues with the newly completed property should
covered by the 1 year developers warranty.
3. Financial Leverage – Buyers buying a pre-sale in rising market also can benefit financially. You may have bought the presale at a time when real estate prices were lower than when the property completes.
4. Warranty Protection – Owner/Occupiers can rest easy knowing that they are covered by the Tarion Warranty Protection.
5. Newness – Who doesn’t want something new? Presales offer guaranteed newness when purchasing property. Newness, in most cases means all the mechanical and other systems are at the beginning of their life and should perform as expected and not need repairs or replacement for 15 to 25 years.
6. Low Ownership Costs – Newer properties tend to be more energy efficient than older properties which keeps utility costs low for completed presale condos. Furthermore, maintenance fees will start low.
Why should you use an agent when buying a preconstruction condo?
1. VIP access— We have VIP access, we can get you the best of the best! Most successful projects are
more than 50% sold before they reach the general public. The ONLY WAY to get the best units (high floors, best layouts, good views) is by partnering with someone who has VIP access to the condos BEFORE they go on sale to the public.
2. Process— Agents have no interest in any one development. We can compare developments based on the criteria you have provided and advise you on which ones have the most potential. Buying a pre-construction condo is complicated and there are a lot of legal intricacies and details involved–We are here to guide you step by step.
3. Negotiating— While unit prices are not negotiable, we can advise and help you negotiate on upgrades,
deposit schedules, putting a cap on closing costs, etc.
4. Choosing the best—We, sales representatives, know the best units to buy and the ones to avoid.
Floor plans, views, exposure, etc., are all critical in achieving price appreciation.
5. Working for you—When you visit a new condo project, the Salesperson on site works only for the
developer. Who is working for you? Don’t be fooled into thinking that if you don’t use a Realtor, that you’ll pocket the money we would have been paid. That money will go to the Builder’s sales team (or maybe the Builder himself). Best of all, our expertise costs you nothing! The Developer pays the commission!
For more than 15 years, I have sold over 300 condo units in the Greater Metro Area with numerous builders. Not only have I learned the ins and outs of purchasing a condo but also the ability to distinguish between good condo units within the same project as well as other projects. As you may know, not all builders are the same and not all units are the best; even in the same building. There are a variety of amazing units to decent units to the not-so-good units, both as an investment and also for end users to live in.
I can confidently say that I have the ability to get you the best possible unit and look into the finest projects. I personally think the projects introduced in this April edition of the Newsletter are the ones I would sell to my close friends and family.
Time is of the essence in many things in life and finding a respectable new condo project earlier than
others is an important factor in the outcome of any investment.
Redpath & Roehampton Condos is a new condo project by Freed Developments currently in preconstruction at 155 Redpath Ave in Toronto. The project is
scheduled for completion in 2017 and has a total of 470 units on 35 Stories. A Great Investment with Solid Fundamentals
With great, modern floorplans and amazing amenities, it would be a shame to lose such an incredible place!
It has a Walk Score of 98/100 which means certain amenities such as businesses, parks, theatres, schools, etc are in close proximity.
DEVELOPMENT NAME: 155 Redpath Condos
DEVELOPER(S): Freed Developments
ADDRESS: 155 Redpath Ave, Toronto
Square Footage: From 377 Square Feet To 850 Square Feet
PRICE RANGE: From The Low $200′s
ESTIMATE COMPLETION DATE: Fall 2017
Visit: http://www.freeddevelopments.com/ for more information
Musee Condos is a new condo project by Plaza Corp. currently in pre-construction at 525 Adelaide Street West (Bathurst St & Adelaide St W) in the Heart of the "Fashion District". Musee has a total of 453 units in a 21-storey building with almost all units having a balcony/terrace and sizes ranging from 493 - 1317 sq ft.
This location is convenient to many local amenities such as Rogers Centre and Air Canada Centre. You can also enjoy the outdoors with the Martin Goodman Trail, Toronto’s most scenic bike trails, is minutes away. Many high end restaurants, dance clubs and fashionable shopping are also close by. The King St. streetcar is right at your doorstep for commuters.
Musee presents an elegant take on urban style, with dramatic architecture, exquisitely detailed interiors and luxurious amenities in the most sophisticated fashionable community. Frame your life with flair at Musee.
Amenities: 24 hour concierge service, year round heating and air conditioning, fully equipped fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, party room, 3 guest suites.
Parking & Locker: 1 locker included, 1 parking included for 2 bedrooms or larger. Parking $30,000/each
1 Bedrooms: $275,900 - $301,900
1 Bedroom + Den: $288,900 - $368,900
2 Bedrooms: $387,900 - $425,900
2 Bedroom + Den: $443,900
3 Bedrooms: $566,900 - $597,900
5% on signing (Mortgage Approval Required)
5% in 120 days
5% payable the earlier of 270 days or excavation
10% on occupancy
For more information visit: http://www.pureplaza.com/